Saturday, March 28

Sunday Prognostications: Tiger, Tiger Woods Ya'll

I see Tiger is in 2nd place going into the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill. Problem is, he's 5 shots back of Sean O'Hair. Giving a professional golfer a 5 shot lead on Sunday should be a lock, but how often do you see them yack on their custom Dry-Joys the first couple of holes and let the field back in. O'Hair is skinny like me, so I think he'll win. Prediction: Tiger will smell blood and pounce early, but O'Hair holds him off and wins by one.

Michigan State makes "P-Spill" and the rest of Pitino's Crimininos go cold on 3-pointers. The Spartans will have a tough time with UofL's interior game, but eek out a win, thus giving me another final four team in my bracket. If Oklahoma beats UNC, I'll then have 3 of the 4.

As a side note, I have only missed one game in the West region of the bracket (BYU/Texas A&M)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are probably right, but it is great golf to watch Tiger do his Sunday thing with his red shirt on. Also U of L will be playing today. Yep, I root for them when Big Blue isn't playing.