Friday, March 20

I Want To...

  • Walk Augusta National barefooted
  • Vacation in Ireland and Scotland and play a little golf
  • Visit the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater in Arizona and the African Rift Valley.
  • Spend another night under a clear winter sky in the Rockies
  • Tour the Museum of Natural History & Science in New York
  • Go on a ghost hunting trip
  • Spend a summer reading all the books I ever wanted to read
  • See St Louis beat the Cubs at Wrigley Field
  • Find a meteor
  • Experience a big earthquake (but I know I should be careful what I wish for)

If I think of more, I'll add them later. I'll also be blogging about tomorrow's metel detecting trip across the river.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

This was supposed to be the Summer of George!!!!

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

You'd better rethink that earthquake thing. You might it's "messopotania."

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

that was suppposed to say you might "find" it's messopotania.

Kevin said...

You should probably go to the Cards/Cubs game first. Perhaps Wrigley is haunted. And while you're there a large meteor may fall and cause an earthquake. That would knock out a whole bunch right there.