Saturday, March 7

Post Regular Season Predictions

Now that Kentucky has been de-clawed by the SEC during the regular season, they will now be thrown defenseless into the SEC Tournament playing the worst basketball I have witnessed from a Kentucky team. I feel Kentucky will get its 20th win in the opening round, but that's it. One and done. Hello NIT.

Here is my prediction for the coming off season and next year. I will have to dig this up sometime next winter to see how I do.

  1. Patrick Patterson and Jodie Meeks will BOTH be back.
  2. Deandre Liggins and AJ Stewart will not.
  3. Daniel Orton and Jon Hood will be welcome additions, as long as they both stay healthy following the surgeries.
  4. The point guard position will improve, but still be tough to swallow.
  5. Billy Clyde will still play man-to-man every minute of every game.
  6. Kentucky will be in the top 20 for at least two weeks.
  7. Kentucky will beat UofL in football AND basketball.
  8. I will quit making predictions because half of these will be wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read "The Power of One." It is similar to the "The New Earth" I gave Beth to read. Does the "Origin of Species" have bio info about Charles Darwin in it?

Brian said...

I imagine most copies do. I'll have to check and see if mine does.

Kevin said...

You'll enjoy 'The Power of One,' pisskop.
Also, have you noticed how similar the end of this UK basketball season is to last year's IU season? The tailspin, the two stars (one fading) with no help, the soap opera aspect, etc..