Saturday, March 28

Day 2: Coach Search

I have exhausted myself trying to think of possibilities for UK's next hire. I have been looking at the big boys as well as coaches from the mid-majors. The only place I haven't looked is the NBA. Not because I don't think UK wouldn't look there, I just don't know any coaches in the NBA. I have tried to keep myself away from the computer most of the day to keep from checking every few minutes on the latest news. I realize it will probably be a little while before a decision is made, but reading the same speculation over and over again is still fun.

I went to a Texas A&M basketball forum to see if they had any comments on Gillispie's firing. Most stated it was because of his record, but many acknowledged it was also in combination with his personality. If this is the opinion on a fan forum, shouldn't Barnhart have known this before he hired BCG?

And Digger Phelps is an idiot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian, did you read Linda's comments I sent to Beth for you? You know how she is. Tells it like it is.