Wednesday, March 4

Birthday Season

Now that birthday season is in full swing, as Pop has dually noted, I have been asked what I would like for my birthday. Seeing that a UK run to a championship, a huge raise in my salary, or a winning lottery ticket are tall orders, the only thing I can think of I could really use is a little donation towards our new computer. Ours bit the dust last night. It looks like the motor may have burned out, but it has been really slow and arduous for quite some time now.

I got a good deal on a laptop (YAY, more space!) from a company we deal with at work, but still it is not cheap. So any small donation within reason would help.

Also, we will probably be getting rid of the computer desk we have now (if it is OK with my beautiful wife) to make way for a smaller, more basic desk or table. If anyone has a table in the garage or basement they are wanting to get rid off or happens to see one at a yard sale, that would help too.

Thanks and a Happy Birthday season to all and to all a good March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Show a happy picture of the new laptop.