Saturday, February 21

Thanks Kevin, My Mistake

Once again, this is why I have a big brother. To help correct me in my errors. For some reason my mind was blocking out the past several years when thinking of solid players from the state of Kentucky. Rondo, Estill, Sparks and Padgett definitely had their share of very good games, so I admit my lack of recollection. I'll blame it on not much sleep and a long day of work today. For some reason the only players that came to mind were J.P. Blevins, Josh Carrier and Brandon "John" Stockton. I guess I only focus on the negative.

I'll change my proposition to: Best game by a freshman from Kentucky since Rondo?

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That's why I'm here. I live to be the fly in the ointment, the salt in the wound, and an all-around pain in the rear. Why? I do it to be popular, I guess. People LOVE IT when I point out their mistakes.