Friday, October 31

Wow...

This is just more evidence atheists are the only "minority" left you can openly discriminate against. It blows my mind how expert analysts on a major news network can get away with saying this crap. What if they said, "how anyone can associate with black people is beyond me. I just don't get it." Or if Donna Brazil said, "some people believe in the Great Pumpkin and some people, for whatever reason, don't. Even though there is plenty of evidence to support the existence of the Great Pumpkin..."

I'm so angry at this I can hardly type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zRnr2FOCc&feature=related

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Frankly, the disgusting nature of this blows my peanut-eating crap-taker clean out of the water. But it's no suprise. Which makes me even madder.

Kevin said...

Thanks, though. A good rage does wonders for my non-existent soul.

Kevin said...

By the way, I don't appreciate your skepticism about the Great Pumpkin. Your lack of sincerity is probably what kept him away from my pumpkin patch tonight.