Wednesday, December 2

Buckle B's Christmas List

I have been asked to provide a list of a few small items I may want for Christmas besides the wonderful gift Santa already has for me. While I can't compete with Dad's list, here are a few things I have been thinking of.
  • DVD-Any season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"(Half-Price & B&M Exchange have them).

  • Book-"Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" by Christopher Moore (would like to have the black cover with the gilded edges).

  • Any game for Nintendo Wii would be nice; NCAA football or basketball, NFL, MLB, Mario Kart (yes...I know...but it's Christmas and video games just come with the season).

  • Any St. Louis Cardinals or UK apparel (you can never have enough)

  • pizza cutter (for all the pizza I order that's already pre-sliced)

  • cast iron skillet (for all the cooking I won't be doing)

  • small bottle of CK One cologne (almost out) -you think I smell this good naturally?


Hope that helps.

"They can't all be winners kid."

No comments: