Thursday, December 4

Christmas List for Lil' Buckle B



Here is a list of a few items I am interested in obtaining for Christmas. I hope this helps. And thank you in advance (p.s. Mom...I have the tumbling santas out and they are AWESOME!)
  • DVD - "The Life of Brian" (Monty Python)
  • DVD-"The Simpsons" season 7 or 8
  • DVD-"Seinfeld" seasons 4 and up
  • Book- "The Demon-Haunted World" Carl Sagan
  • Book- "The God Delusion" Richard Dawkins
  • Book-"The Tales of Beedle the Bard" J.K. Rowling
  • Book- "Your Inner Fish" - Neil Shubin
  • Book- "Only a Theory:Evolution & the Battle for America's Soul"-Ken Miller
  • Gift Certificate to Half-Price, Borders, Barnes & Noble
  • Any UK or St. Louis Cardinals apparel/items you think I may like
  • DVD-"Planet Earth" series
  • CD -"North Hollywood Shootout"-Blues Traveler
  • CD-"Big Iron World"-Old Crow Medicine Show

But hey, I'm always open to surprises and anything else creative you can come up with. Or get me nothing and just allow me to spend the holidays with all of you. That would be as much grooviness as I deserve.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I got my Christmas present early. Thank you, Scarlet Knights!