Wednesday, June 9

Round...ummmmm...5 of the year?

I am playing golf at Nevel Meade tonight with a few guys from Slugger Field, Randy, Tony and Neil. This works out really well because not only is it cheap golf, but it is now pretty close to home. We always have fun and there are usually plenty of insults hurled around as we attempt to one up each other in gamesmanship. I haven't played since the scramble on May 8th, but I always seem to play well at Nevel Meade. I'm sure it will be cart path only due to the rain, but maybe that will keep the course open and we can get around faster.

This is a picture of Randy on Nevel Meade's #6 a couple of weeks ago. That is a rat snake they found stretched across the tee box.

1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

I don't care what kind of snake it is, I'm not picking it up!