Thursday, June 10

No Snowmen During the Round, But I Saw One After

I started my round at Nevel Meade with a limp by bogeying the first two holes. I steadied things through the majority of the round, then went a little crazy towards the end. Here is how my round played out: bogey, bogey, par, par, par, par, par, par, par, par, par, par, par, birdie, birdie, double bogey, double bogey, eagle.

For those of you keeping score at home, that's a 75. Not bad for my first round in over a month. I noticed I have picked up a little yardage since I've been working out, too...almost a full club, or 10 yards. I'll keep on working at it, but I also need to concentrate on flexibility.
_____________________________________________________________________

After the round I went to Moe's to grab dinner. As I was ordering, I noticed a guy and his wife walk in. The guy looked extremely familiar and it only took me about ten seconds to remember his name. It was this guy:









Or in his action figure form:

I know most of you probably have no idea who this is, but I watched Al Snow on WWF about 10 years ago. Plus, how often do you bump into a guy who has his own action figure?

For more on Al Snow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Snow

or his wife, Cynthia Lynch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Lynch

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Wow! And he's never been the grand marshal of the Derby parade?

Brian said...

no...but I've seen him take a folding "chair" to the back of the head.