Thursday, June 17

Northern California Golf Association Auction

The Northern California Golf Association (NCGA) is auctioning off the scoring sheets from the U.S. Open. They have several golfers with starting bids ranging from $20-$200. Right now I have a bid on Lucas Glover's (who started at a minimum of $25) and Tiger Woods (who started with a minimum of $200). My max bid on Glover's is $50 and I put $202.50 down on Tiger's. I believe I was the first person to bid on them, so that's neat. I am sure The prices will go way beyond what I'm willing to pay, but I will keep an eye on the lesser know n players to see if I can nab one for under $50. It would be an extremely unique item to add to my collection.
____________________________________________________________________
Late note:
(I've already been out bid on Tiger's, but I still have the only bid on Glover's)

No comments: