Saturday, November 22

One 20 Pound Frozen Turkey and One 160 Pound Frozen Turkey

I will be playing in the annual Dare to Care scramble tomorrow morning at Quail Chase. The team this year is Kevin, Jim, Monty and me (I have never played with Monty...I hope it is Colin Montgomerie, but I'm guessing not). We somehow ditched the Wagner connection, which I am sure we will end up regretting (nothing personal Mark...I just play where I am asked). As usual, the entry fee is a 20lb turkey, 5 canned goods & $10. I know it's for a good cause, but it will be frigid. I have spent the evening planning my wardrope for maximum swing efficiency as well as warmth. Our team looks pretty good and I want to make sure I contribute to my full potential.

I have a strong feeling about the success of this combination. I will be disappointed with anything worse than 10 under. The weather will play a factor, but I am predicting a lucky 13 under tomorrow. But, as long as I get some chili, I'll be pleased.

No comments: