Monday, November 10

Joe Scarborough and the F-Bomb

Sitting on the couch this morning eating my Cheerios, I watched MSNBC's "Morning Joe" with host Joe Scarborough. The panel was talking about Obama's Chief of Staff pick, Rahm Emanuel.As Scarborough discussed Emanuel's notorious no nonsense and often abrasive approach to dealing with people, he stated Emanuel can't just go around saying "F-You" to everyone he meets. Only Scarborough didn't say "F-You." He said THE word. The F_ _ _ word! The panel looked stunned, looking at each other with sheepish smiles. I think I may have even shot a Cheerio out my nose. Scarborough didn't realize he said it, meaning to just say "F." He didn't realize he said it until a few seconds later.

This incident lead me to this thought. How much more entertaining would the news be if they could cuss as much as they wanted? I realize they do it all the time off camera...there has been plenty of evidence. This would at least save Bill O'Reilly's staff a lot of headaches.
Daddy's gonna kill Joey...

No comments: