Thursday, December 6

Think Snow!!!!

Well, it's almost mid-December and I have not personally seen a single snowflake. I think perhaps the snow gods were miffed because the leaves stayed on the trees so long this year due to the draught. Just like Calvin & Hobbes, we must appease them. So...do your part. Burn some leaves or do a snow dance. Go dismantle a snow plow or poor cement into a salt truck's dispenser! Think snow!!!I find it odd that Calvin's parents sort of look like my parents...hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Sure, "it's almost mid-December," but it's also less than two months since it was 95 degrees. That has to count for something, too, right?

I've seen snow, on more than one day in the past two weeks, and this morning there was slushy ice on my car.

Brian said...

I just got back from Cincinnati last night and they did have some snow up there. Those bigger cities can afford everything!