Monday, December 3

Colorado Pictures (1998, 2000)

These are some of the pictures I had from Colorado when Jeff, Adam and I went out there. I put them to The Mountains Win Again & Escaping by Blues Traveler. They have been my favorite band since I first heard them while living in Colorado. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I guess I associate them with the Rockies. One of my friends at the YMCA of the Rockies (where I worked) was a big fan. I had heard of them, but never listened to them. I saw them on SNL while out there (we only received 2 stations) and a week later we went to see them in Denver at the Paramount Theater. We bought standing room tickets for $20 right in front of the stage. This is when John Popper was ginormous and all the original band members were still alive. They are still great in my opinion and John Popper's solo stuff is pretty swanky.

No comments: