Tuesday, January 4

When Dreams and Reality Collide

A few days ago, in the early morning hours before I planned to get up, I had one of my strangest dreams in awhile (and that is saying something). I was in the shower, but suddenly had something pinching my feet. The shower curtain liner hung down only inches from my toes due to the weights in the bottom of the liner. However, the weights were not your typical little magnets...they were little turtles. This was made even stranger because I was fully aware turtles were being used as weights, but was agitated the liner had the wrong turtles in it. The manufacturer had mistakenly sewn in snapping turtles! They were craning their little necks trying to chomp on my little toes.

I then awoke to find our cat nipping at my toes sticking out from beneath the blankets. So I got up and fed her breakfast.

2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

I'm glad you didn't wake up and find your toes gone.....

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

That was one way of letting you know it was breakfast time.