Monday, April 19

Iceland Volcano

I am beyond fascinated with the volcanic eruption in Iceland. Apparently the ash plume has now crossed Russia and the northern Pacific and is now entering western North America. This afternoon the plume had dropped from 50,000 feet to 15,000. However, the late news tonight is the eruption is strengthening again. The impact on the economy and air travel is crazy, but I am extremely curious to see the area around the volcano after the eruption subsides.
I would love to get a bottle of the ash to add to my collection. So if any of you know any volcanic ash dealers, give them my number.

1 comment:

KimT said...

You should know that your youngest neice is having a hayday with all this volcanic-ash talk! She loves that she actually hears someone on the news talk about volcanologists.