Tuesday, April 13

The Dumb One

Looking at my older brothers and their endless creativity through art, writing and general wittiness, I have come to the realization (and I am sure I am the last one to come to this conclusion) that I am the dumb one.

"Is that your oldest son?"
"Yes, that's Mark. He is an amazing artist, not to mention extremely bright and uncommonly funny. We are so very proud of him! Here is some of his work"
"And this one? Who is he?"
"That's Kevin. He is a very witty and creative writer. Not only that,
but is very well educated and informed. It's hard to pull one over on him."
"And who might this be? Your youngest?"
"Yeah, that's Brian. He likes to hit a ball with a crooked stick and chase
after it. Then find it and hit it again. He's special."

7 comments:

Kevin said...

That's odd. I kind of thought I was the dumb one. You're the one with the post-graduate degree, after all.
I'm reminded of the "Big Bang Theory" episode in which Sheldon deduced that Leonard was the muscle.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

That's odd. I've tried to figure out how we got any of you. (not literally - that would really make me the dumb one) You're all so talented and intelligent. But let me tell you, Brian, your blog make me laugh out loud. I loved it.

Mark said...

Yeah, you are completely joking, right?

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I think you're each secretly thinking, "I've alway's known I'm the smartest one."

Kevin said...

Actually, after my comment I thought immediately about the huge opening we left Mark to say "I agree with both of you."
I'm a little disappointed he passed it up.

Mark said...

I passed it up because I'm a little slow.

KimT said...

Well, everytime we are all together *I* feel like the dumb one . . .so Brian, this is just ridiculous. Can you really be serious?!?!