Tuesday, July 14

Practice

I have been attempting to get in some practice lately amidst the hullabaloo and I feel comfortable enough than I can put forth a good effort next Wednesday in Lexington. The course was a little thin and dry, making playing the ball down tough. I almost felt better off in the rough. Anyway, I will be playing Polo Fields tonight (I love free golf) to get in a little more practice.

My official USGA handicap should become active anytime now. The revision went through today. As of now, it is still showing no handicap, but that should change. You can follow my scores and keep up with my current index at GHIN.com. Just do a handicap search and put in the right state and name. It's pretty neat because you can look up anyone. I even found Arnold Palmer's.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

You suck.

Kevin said...

Oops. I mean, way to go Brian, I know you can do it.
Must have been a typo.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I'm confidant you'll qualify.