Sunday, August 31

A Good Win Against a Not So Good Team

Obviously I am very pleased with the outcome of today's game. I am happy with the defensive effort, but a little disappointed with the offensive line. Hartline did nothing to impress me, but he did not do anything very negative either(except for the unforced safety). I think if he gets a little more time from the line, allowing the running game to open up, he'll be fine. If he can learn from his mistakes while still getting a win, he should be in good shape.
Now, about UofL. They look like a mid-level Big East football squad. I know Kentucky's defense is much improved, but common. Kevin made the comment today about the last team to be held to that few points by Kentucky besides Indiana & Vandy? L' Yes...UofL football has arrived...right back where it started.

No comments: