Tuesday, October 19

Election

I was going to write a long rant about the election and our crop of candidates, but I thought I may offend friends or family if I posted what I really wanted to say...so I 'll just say this:

I have never disliked two candidates platforms more than I dislike Jack Conway's and Rand Paul's. I stop short of disliking them personally, because I don't know them, but that is merely a technicality. I won't even mention the candidates favored around the country...blech!

Does spitting in the ballot bubble count as filling it in?

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I agree 100%. It makes you not want to vote, but then that serves no purpose, either. Ususally I feel I can choose the lesser of 2 evils, but I can't even make that decision on this one.

Kevin said...

At least there are some really cool potential rock group names coming out of this election, like Aqua Buddha and Obamacare.

Mark said...

I sure feel this way, too. For quite a while thought I'd certainly choose Conway over Paul, but now I feel like I'd have a hard time voting for Conway, too. "Blech" x 2.