Wednesday, March 3

UK/Georgia & Ghost Hunters 100th Episode

I am a little concerned about the UK/Georgia game tonight, but not as worried as I would have been if Kentucky had beaten Tennessee this past weekend. Georgia is undefeated at home this year in conference play and will have added motivation tonight against Kentucky. I don't have much more insight than that, but I'm looking forward to it as usual.

I saw in the TV lineup this morning that "Ghost Hunters" will be having its 100th episode tonight on SyFy Channel (formerly Sci-Fi...I guess they thought the change made it zippier). It will be a 2 hour live broadcast from Alcatraz. I have my DVR set just in case I get too sleepy to watch it after the Kentucky/Georgia game. The broadcast starts at 9pm. I have been a little disappointed in the show the past few seasons because I feel like more of it is staged . I guess I should know when I watch a channel called SyFy it may have a little bit a fiction sprinkled in. However, it will be neat seeing them at Alcatraz. I'm sure the show will be ruined by a "celebrity" guest investigator they usually pull out for the live episodes.

No comments: