Thursday, February 4

Spin Class/Exercise

I joined in on the hour long spin class at the LAC last night. Once again, it was very tough, but seemed to go by faster than last time. I'm a little sore and tired today, but feel pretty good overall. I think I might take a power nap when I get home today...they usually help quite a bit.

I am trying to ease myself into a work out routine. I ran about two miles on Tuesday night along with doing push ups whenever I get the chance. My goal is to stay after work a few nights a week and take advantage of my membership at the community center. My goal is to see a noticeable difference, in both body and energy level, by the time I go on vacation (to California, it appears) in July. I seem to always be fatigued and sleepy. I know winter has something to do with it, but I also know it's due to my lack of exercise.

Lack of sleep is another reason for the way I feel. I am a "night owl" and force myself to stay up, even when I'm sleepy. I think if I get into my bed at a set time each night to read, instead of reading on the couch, I will be more likely to turn the light off earlier and go to sleep. I'll try this for a week or so and see if it helps.
__________________________________________________________________
On a totally unrelated note, "Zombieland" is now out on DVD. So Mark and Kevin, we need to find another movie night soon!

1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

All sleep experts say go to be to go to sleep. Don't go to bed to read or watch TV.