Wednesday, February 24

Dream

Several days have passed since I had this dream, but this is the gist. I was in a church awaiting the mass to start. Several people were still filing in through the doors when I noticed I had a couple of minutes before it started. I sprang from my pew and ran to the back of the church where a book store  was getting ready to close. I ran from isle to isle looking for a good book to read during the mass, but all I could find were greeting cards, party decorations, calendars and various other peripheral items one finds in a chain book store.

This is all I remember, but I think it may have to do with Julie mentioning having to spend some time in a Christian bookstore the day before while her friend shopped for sheet music.

(By the way, I'm not happy Blogger did away with the spell checker. If I am missing it, please tell me where I can find it in this new updated version. Guess I'll have to check the old fashioned way).

1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

I dont' nead kno spel chek