Tuesday, April 7

A Tradition Unlike Any Other...Taking Pop's Money


One of my favorite four day stretches is upon us as The Masters gets started Thursday morning. While I sit here and watch Live From The Masters on the Golf Channel, I have been contemplating the $1 bet I made with Pop. He took Tiger Woods and is giving me 5 golfers of my choice. If Tiger wears the Green Jacket, he collects the buck. If one of my guys slips it on, I get it. Simple as that. So, with hours upon hours of research, crunching numbers and reviewing over 60 years of footage, I give you my picks. Good Luck Pops...let's hope Tiger's knee doesn't get reinjured. "He'll quit the game."

1) Phil Mickelson

2) Geoff Ogilvy

3) Padraig Harrington

4) Paul Casey

5) Justin Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Brian I guess you and Bob get to keep your$1.00. Gregg and Tom wanted Kenny Perry to win pretty bad and we were all disappointed.