Thursday, July 12

Frolio's

After leaving Audubon tonight, Julie and I stopped by Frolio's on Poplar Level Road and Trevilian Way. I have driven by Frolio's hundreds of times over the years, but I only vaguely remember going there when I was younger with the family. The pizza place has been open for 27 years and the only thing that has changed is the sign out front.

We were the only one in there most of the time and the young lady waiting on us for very nice. However, I don't think the food was all that great. It will do in a pinch if you are craving pizza, but it may be another 27 years until I go back.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Many time when I pass by there I wonder if their pizza is still good - it used to be. Now I know. It's probably been that long since I've been in there, also.