Saturday, May 16

Admit It, You Missed Me

It is getting late and I don't feel like writing, but I just wanted to let everyone know and am still kicking. My plan is to post again tomorrow. Until then, I will just leave you with a few thoughts.
  • Rachel Alexandra is a great horse and Mine That Bird is a very good horse. But I was rooting against Mine That Bird because I don't like his trainer.
  • I was happy to see Henrik Stenson win The Players Championship last week. As far as international players go, he's alright...and any guy willing to hit a shot on national TV in his skivies is ok in my book. At least he didn't pull a Rick Jackson (a story I will not get into detail on this blog).
  • My golf game is coming around and I expect to make further improvements this summer.
  • I'm rooting for the astronauts working on the Hubble. Go astronauts go!
  • My combined cornhole record this year is 40 -9. Not bad.

Just like Pop, I will post a post round recap of my round at Seneca tomorrow. My goal this year is too shoot a round in the 60's. Thanks for checking back in...I'm going to bad befor I fall asleep with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

4 comments:

Bad Bob said...

No, the Rick Jackson story can't be told on the blog, but I'm sure this will peak everyone's interest.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look of your blog. Of course you know why I went for the winning horse, as Good a way to pick a winner as any. (The Name)

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Sorry you didn't win your $65 in your jackpot.

Anonymous said...

We're still missing you.
QMM