Saturday, July 26

One More Hell Week to Go

The light is at the end of the tunnel...I just hope it's not an oncoming train. The Dave Matthews concert is this coming Friday. The coming week will be spent getting everything brought in , situated and set-up. I'm not sure how many hours I will put in this week, but I have the feeling each day leading up to the concert will be longer than previous. The Monday after the concert we begin an 8 game home stand, the second to last home stand of the year. I know Beth and I are happy it's soon coming to a close.

I have not been metal detecting in a long while and I really have the itch to go. No doubt Mark has a huge lead on me in the amount of loot he has found. I hope we can get out somewhere together soon for a hunt...maybe at dad's poker buddy Chuck's property across the river in Indiana.

I haven't played much golf either, but the last time out I shot a 69 at Iroquois while playing with Uncle Mark & Matt. Maybe I should just let the legend grow and not play until the golf trip. It seems I'm playing better now that I play less frequently. The trip appears to be headed back to Crossville, TN, a place we visited a few years ago, instead of Panama City. I think almost everyone is happy with this decision even though Pop is still pushing for Eastern Kentucky. I guess my next project needs to be the golf trip media guide. I usually start this several months in advance, but feel confident I can get one done in plenty of time. It gets tougher every year, so I guess I better start now.

No comments: