Monday, March 31

I GOT YOUR MILK MONEY KID!

I finally got out on Saturday afternoon to metal detect. I headed over to Long Run Park and poked around finding only a couple quarters, a dime, a few pennies and a Canadian cent. I headed to the playground before I left and found a little change there, too...just some kids milk money. It is much more pleasant to hunt and dig in this weather. I hope to get out more soon even though baseball season is here. At least I'll have some Fridays and weekends to get out. I will post a picture of everything I have found since my last picture, but I want to take a few more trips first.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Gosh, you lead an exciting life. How did this blog ever get in my 'Favorites" list? I mean, just because you're my brother, does that mean you really deserve an alphabetized spot ABOVE espn.com?
Oh, and I've started a blog at kevinthinksheknowseverything.blogspot.com. Is that long enough?

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.