Monday, March 31

Baseball, Dave Matthews & the Raging Rash

First, I have deleted my sports blog. It seems everyone I have talked to has said they don't read it. I guess I was just writing it for myself. That should be enough, but I'm selfish and want people to read what I write. So if it is important enough to me, and I think someone may find it interesting, I'll continue to put it on this blog.

Baseball season has started and we are busy at working getting ready for our opening day on April 11th. We have a lot to do and short time to do it. Also, for the past 3 weeks I have been the go to guy for Dave Matthews concert questions. They will be here August 1st, 2 weeks after the All-Star Game leaves town. When it comes to the ASG, I have been put in charge of the operations at FanFest (the 3 days leading up to the game). So my plate is full and they keep dishing out helpings.

My beautiful wife had a reaction to a medication this weekend and her skin turned polka-dotted. It was really bad from head to toe (literally) and she has been miserable trying not to scratch. If she laid down in some pink flock, you couldn't finder her. She has some stuff to help get rid of it and now it's just a waiting game.

No comments: