Wednesday, September 12

(sigh!)

I know it is better to ignore this. I used to think something like this would be funny, like what you would see on The Onion, Now that it is reality, it eats at me like a carnivorous earwig and nearly makes me physically ill. I am writing of the new Creationist "Museum" in Northern Kentucky. If a privately owned group wishes to spend their money this way, fine. Disturbing...yes, but fine. What freaks the Ja-heebuz out of me is how many people want federal funding for this "museum" and support public schools to go on field trips here. But, I have neither the patience, time or skill to rant any further into this, so I will stop.

HOWEVER, I am extremely sick of the "argument" used by creationist..."well, don't forget, Evolution is just a theory, too."

"In the first place God made idiots; that was for practice; then he made school boards." -- Mark Twain

2 comments:

Mark said...

I, fortunately, have heard no one talking about this, else I'd be in the same state as you. If you wish to use me as a therapist in this regard, feel free to talk to me. On the other hand, if you want someone to help you crack some skulls, I'll try to find some free time for that as well.

KimT said...

I love you Uncle Brian!!
That's all I have to say about that!