Monday, October 10

Top Five Favorite TV Shows

I struggled a bit trying to figure out what was allowed into this list and what doesn't qualify. First, it has to be a series that lasts more than one season (no mini-series or made for TV movies). Second, it can't be a news program of any type (CNN, Sportscenter, KSTV, etc). Again, these shows might not be academy award winners, but they are shows I can watch over and over again and still enjoy, so I need to have access to watch them (either they are on TV constantly or I have them on DVD). There are shows not on this list I currently watch and feel are better (i.e. The Walking Dead on AMC), but that's not what this list is about. Ask me next week and this list could be a bit different. Like comfort food, these are my comfort shows...in random order:

Seinfeld
http://youtu.be/BveKDWXqyRU

The Simpsons





Buffy the Vampire Slayer





Futurama


The Big Bang Theory




1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I've just started watching The Big Bang Theory in the last few months, and it's a really funny show after you get to know the characters. One of my favorites.