Friday, September 5

Did I Make This Up or Have I Heard it Before?

While shaving this morning, still half asleep, my mind incoherently jumped from thought to thought as if still dreaming. This is usually the case as I get ready for work. As I moved the electric razor in small circles over my face, I started thinking about the DNC & RNC conventions. Then a joke popped into my head and I would like to claim it as my own...I'm just not certain I haven't heard it before. I thought, " what is the difference between a RNC liberal hippie protester and a right-wing religious zealot? One throws rocks and the other casts stones." Very pleased with myself, I had to work at remembering it so I could jot it down on this blog. Now, after the morning fog has burned from my brain, I need to ask...has anyone else heard that joke before? If not, then bravo to me.

1 comment:

Mark said...

No, Brian, I hadn't heard that one before. I wonder why? I'm sure Leno's people will be calling you to offer you a writing position very soon. I'm glad you didn't cut yourself shaving.